Makes 12 – 1 1/2 inch wide biscuits/rolls
2 cups tapioca flour (same thing as tapioca starch)
1 cup shredded cheese (can used an Italian blend, cheddar,etc)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup melted butter, oil or olive oil
2 teaspoons dill
2 teaspoons dried chives or granulated garlic and Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix first three ingredients, tapioca flour, baking powder and cheese and set aside.
3. Mix wet ingredients and add your tapioca mixture and mix well.
4. Form into balls (about 1-1/2 inches or 2 inches in diameter) with greased hands and slightly flatten. (Almost make them into small disks or leave them as puffed balls, you decide!)
5. Place on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Recommendation from Bread From Anna®: Serve warm with sandwich fixings or your favorite soup. This also makes a great pizza crust or bread sticks, just add garlic and Italian seasoning and form.
Recipe courtesy of Bread From Anna®