· 1-16 oz package of brown rice pasta cooked (follow directions on package to cook)
· 1 tbsp minced onion
· 2 chicken bouillon cubes crushed
· 4 tbsp non-dairy buttersticks
· 4 tbsp brown rice flour
· 4 cups rice milk (or milk of your choice)
· 2 cups goat cheddar cheese
· Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Put cooked pasta and goat cheddar cheese in baking dish and mix.
4. In medium sauce pan, melt butter, then add rice flour, chicken bouillon cubes, salt and pepper.
5. Stir with wire whisk until it becomes a paste.
6. Continuing to stir, pour milk into sauce pan 1/2 cup at a time, until mixture thickens.
7. Once the mixture thickens, add 1/2 cup more milk until all milk is mixed in.
8. Pour mixture over pasta and cheese in the baking dish. Mix well.
9. Bake for 1 hour or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.