· Mixing Bowl
· Potato Smasher
· Measuring Cup
· 10 lbs potatoes
· 2-4 cups rice milk (depending how creamy you like your potatoes)
· 2 Nucoa buttery sticks (or any kind of butter)
· Salt & pepper to taste
Step by Step
1. Peel potatoes, cut in halves, place in a large pot
2. boil in water until nice and soft
3. Drain water and turn on low heat
4. Add butter, rice milk, and salt and pepper.
5. Using a potato masher, mash all ingredients together.
6. Once you reach your desired consistency, remove from heat and serve
· Note: for creamier potatoes add more milk