- Mixing Bowl
- Potato Smasher
- Measuring Cup
- 10 lbs. potatoes
- 2-4 cups rice milk (depending how creamy you like your potatoes)
- 2 Nucoa buttery sticks (or any kind of butter)
- Salt & pepper to taste
Step by Step
- Peel potatoes, cut in halves, place in a large pot
- boil in water until nice and soft
- Drain water and turn on low heat
- Add butter, rice milk, and salt and pepper.
- Using a potato masher, mash all ingredients together.
- Once you reach your desired consistency, remove from heat and serve.
- Note: for creamier potatoes add more milk