5 lbs wings
½ cup cornflake crumbs
½ cup cornmeal
½ cup brown rice flour
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp garlic
2 tsp Tones southwest chipotle seasoning
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp kosher salt
Pam cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray baking dish with a thin layer of Pam cooking spray.
3. Pour vegetable oil in large bowl and mix corn flake crumbs, cornmeal, brown rice flour, garlic, southwest chipotle seasoning, black pepper, and kosher salt. Beat eggs in separate bowl.
4. Lay the flour and seasoning mixture out on a flat plate.
5. One at a time, dip wings in the eggs and then coat with flour mixture.
6. Once completed, arrange wings in single layer on a large baking pan.
7. Spray a thin coat of Pam cooking spray along the top of the wings.
8. Bake at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Allow wings to cool and enjoy!!