View recipe courtesy of Chebe
Can use with your choice of Chebe Dry Mix: All-Purpose Bread Mix, Original Cheese Bread Mix
1 package Chebe mix (7.5 oz or 1 ¾ C)
2 tbsp. oil
1/4 cup of Water, 1 tbsp. at a time as needed
(add an extra 1 tsp. of baking powder for a flaker crust)
Preheat oven to 375° F
1. Prepare the Chebe dough according to package directions, omitting cheese.
2. Place 1/2 of the dough on a sheet of waxed paper. Flatten it out modestly with hands. Place a second sheet of waxed paper on top of this dough and slowly roll it flat using a rolling pin. Move the rolling pin from the center outwards to make it as round as possible (but it does not need to be perfectly round). Roll until pie-crust-thin (about 1/8″) and until it is wider in diameter than your pie pan. Then slowly remove the top piece of waxed paper.
3. Place the pie pan upside-down over the flattened dough, then turn the pie pan back over together with the dough and waxed paper so that the paper is now on top of the pie pan. Slowly remove the waxed paper from the dough, allowing the dough to gently fall into the pie pan. It should fall in one piece, but if it separates in any place, you can mend it with your fingers.
4. With your fingers, push the dough that is hanging over the outside of the pie pan and crimp it to make the edge of the crust.
5. Bake the pie for about 35-45 minutes.
Makes 2-9 inch pie crusts