6 pork chops 3/4” thick (loin, rib, or any other cut)
1/2 tsp granulated garlic
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp southwest chipotle seasoning (optional)
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a 13×9 baking sheet with a thin layer of cooking spray and lay out pork
chops in a single layer.
3. Mix all spices in a small bowl.
4. Sprinkle spices evenly over each pork chop.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
This Pork Chop recipe is very simple. I usually allow 30 minutes cooking time for every 1 inch of thickness. Be careful not to overcook or the meat will be too dry. Pork chops are delicious and always a treat for my family!