½ cups sugar
2 cups Bread From Anna® Black Brownie mix (without Black bean)
1/2 cup Potato starch
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil (Butter, coconut, safflower)
1 ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water (or warm buttermilk, hot coffee)
1 tablespoon Dark cocoa powder(optional)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking pan.
2. Stir together Breads From Anna® Brownie flour blend, baking powder, potato starch, dark cocoa in large bowl.
3. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 45 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Cool on wire racks. Cool completely before frosting.
Recipe courtesy of Breads From Anna®