¼ cup diced ham
¼ cup shredded cheese
¼ cup diced tomatoes
¼ cup diced mushrooms
¼ cup thinly chopped onions
¼ cup chopped yellow pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
½ tsp garlic
1. Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray.
2. Beat 3 eggs, salt, black pepper, and garlic in a small bowl with a fork and set aside.
3. Put ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and yellow pepper in the saucepan on medium heat and sauté for 5 minutes, mix with a rubber spatula frequently.
4. Place ham and veggie mixture on a plate and set aside for later.
5. Place egg mixture in sauce pan on medium heat and let cook for 1 minute.
6. Using the spatula, gently push one outer side of the omelet in to the center, and tip the pan slightly to that side, allowing the remaining liquid egg mixture to reach the perimeter and fill the empty spot.
7. Let cook for 2 minutes.
8. Pour the ham and veggie mixture on one side of the omelet.
9. Add shredded cheese and cook for 1 minute.
10. Using the spatula, gently fold one side of the omelet over the other, encasing the ham, veggies, and cheese in the center.
11. Remove from heat and serve.