Cold Sesame Peanut Zoodles
Your favorite Chinese noodle dish with a gluten-free makeover!! This was so good! If you like Asian food you gotta try this! If you love seafood as much as I do, try the Simple Sexy Shrimp Scampi I love to pair with my zoodles!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic paste (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- scallions chopped peanuts & black roasted sesame seeds – optional garnish (I used chives and pumpkin seeds)
- In a large bowl, whisk together sesame peanut vinaigrette (peanut butter through salt) and check for seasoning; adjust accordingly.
- Add zucchini noodles to the bowl and toss well. Check for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with scallions, chopped peanuts and black roasted sesame seeds to serve.