3 chicken thighs
8 bouillon cubes (chicken flavor)
6 hot Italian sausages
1 pack frozen spinach
1-10oz bag frozen vegetables
1 medium cabbage head
8 cups water
Additional 2-3 cups water as desired
- In large stock pot, mix 8 cups of water, chicken thighs, and bouillon cubes.
- Slice sausages into small slices and then place in pot.
- Cook for 30 minutes on medium heat.
- Add spinach and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cut cabbage into 8 even wedges.
- Remove chicken thighs from the pot and place aside to cool.
- Place cabbage in pot and mix well.
- Shred chicken thighs and add to the pot (without bones).
- Continue adding water (2-3 cups) as desired.
- Cook 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender.