- Breads From Anna Pie Crust Mix
- ¾ cup oil
- ¼ cup rice milk
- 1 cup Karo Dark Corn Syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups pecans
Step by Step
- Mix Breads From Anna Pie Crust Mix, oil, and rice milk in large bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Using your hands, mold the mixture into a ball.
- Cut the dough in half.
- Put one half into the pie dish and mold it to fit.
- Stir eggs, vanilla, butter, Karo syrup, and sugar in a large bowl until well blended.
- Pour in pecans and continue mixing until they are well coated.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes until pie is bubbly and pecans are nice and brown.