- Breads From Anna Pie Crust Mix
- ¾ cup oil
- ¼ cup rice milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-15 oz can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups rice milk
Step by Step
- Mix Breads From Anna Pie Crust Mix, oil, and rice milk in large bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Using your hands, mold the mixture into a ball.
- Cut the dough in half.
- Put one half into the pie dish and mold it to fit.
- Mix all Pie Filling dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix all Pie Filing wet ingredients in a large bowl for about 2 minutes.
- Blend dry ingredients into the large bowl of wet ingredients.
- Pour pie filling into pie crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Then turn oven down to 350 degrees for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Test the pie by sticking a toothpick in the middle, if the toothpick comes out clean the pie is done.
- Let sit for about 2 hours before slicing.