½ lb raw shrimp (fresh or frozen)
½ lb raw scallops (fresh or frozen)
2-10.5 oz cans Progresso White Clam Sauce
1 bag brown rice spaghetti noodles
1 medium onion chopped
1 chopped bell pepper (yellow or red)
8 oz chopped mushrooms (fresh)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp oregano
1 bay leaf
salt & pepper to taste
1 bag Tinkyada spaghetti noodles
1. Sauté the onion, garlic, and bell pepper in medium sauce pan, until onion is soft.
2. Add mushrooms and continue to sauté for 3 minutes or until soft.
3. Add oregano and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in scallops and shrimp and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Shrimp should be turning pink and starting to cure.
5. Bring 12 cups of water to a boil in a large pot
6. Once boiling, add 1 bag of Tinkyada spaghetti noodles and continue to boil for two minutes.
7. Turn off heat and cover noodles for 20 minutes.
8. Drain pasta in a strainer and serve.